Jed Smith will discuss purchases by international buyers of U.S. real estate based on information from the 2013 NAR annual survey of REALTORS® concerning international purchases . He will be discussing national trends as well as information specific to Massachusetts and New England. Examples include:
• What is the size of the international market in the U.S.?
• Who are the buyers, and how do they differ from domestic buyers?
• How does one market to international clients?
• Where do international buyers purchase properties, and what are they looking for?
• Want are the specific issues or problems in marketing to international clients?
He will also briefly discuss the marketing of real estate to international purchasers of commercial real estate, with a specific focus on activities by NAR members.
Finally, he will discuss trends over the past 4 years in marketing to international clients and how the markets for international clients appears to be trending.
You can sign up any time for the webinar by logging onto www.marealtor.com
and clicking on the online registration link. After completing this form you will receive an email and confirmation page containing the login information to attend the webinar.