1. To capture your audience.
Collect your current and potential customers as “fans” and market to them over and over again.
2. To encourage brand loyalty.
Communicate with your current customers and potential customers in one centralized location.
3. To rank higher organically.
Your Facebook page will help increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
for your website.
4. To increase frequency of sales.
Run highly targeted, demographic ads to attract only those that are relevant to your business.
5. To grow your targeted audience.
Use your offline advertising to point people to your Facebook page so that you can grow your fan base.
6. To respond more quickly to customer demand.
Gain valuable feedback from your current and potential customers and get them engaged with your company.
7. To provide company direction based on consumer feedback.
In-depth analytics can give you insight as to how fans of your business interact with your company.
8. To nurture customer relationships.
You will have a dynamic interface for your customers instead of a static website; updated fresh content keeps you top of mind!
9. To network faster and easier.
You will find more customers more easily as your business spreads through the contacts on Facebook.
10. To net revenue.
The longer you wait, the further behind the curve you will be. A good page will convert prospects into customers.
Expose Yourself PR offers social media
marketing consultation services (Info@