MAR members or staff, including those who are also legislators or state officials. No one on the selection Committee is eligible.
Government Affairs activities to be considered when deciding who may be deserving of the Award:
- Serving on the Government Affairs Committee locally, at MAR, or NAR.
- Participation in REALTOR® Day on Beacon Hill.
- Attending NAR Mid-“Public Policy and Property Rights Advocacy Award” Mid-Year Legislative Meetings and Capitol Hill visits.
- Attending or speaking at local and/or state public hearings.
- Meetings with local, state, or federal legislators and officials.
- Educating REALTORS® and/or the public on land use and private property rights issues and the value of RPAC.
- Other extraordinary volunteerism in government affairs.
Public Policy Award Winners
Judy Moore, The Higgins Group REALTORS ®, Lexington.
Jeanette Tighe, EXIT Realty Corp, Burlington.
Steve Ryan, ESQ. MAR General Counsel 1994-2010.
David Wluka,Wluka Real Estate Corp, Sharon.
Richard Dils, posthumously.